|Pixel Art Maker|
|Art And Design|
|Jul 29, 2022|
◇ Easy to use
You can draw a pixel art soon after Launching the app.
◇ Import a photo
Pixelate a photo
◇ Create an animated pixel art.
First draw a pixel art, copy it, and then draw a animation.
• Draw a pixel art of 8 x 8〜256 x 256 pixel size.
• Change Color pallet(limited to 32 colors which include transparent color).
• Zoom the picture to draw.
(you can pinch in and out your pixel art with your two fingers.)
• Load and save drawing data.
• Load pixel art from a image file.
• Enlarge the image up to 2048 x 2048.
• Save the picture as png file.
(Save at (SDCARD)/dot/YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.png)
• Send the picture to another app.
• Edit and Export an animated gif (If the canvas size is 128 x 128 or less, an animation is up to 256 frames. For larger sizes, it is up to 64 frames. )
* ver. 2.2.9 and ver. 2.2.8
Bugs have been fixed.
* ver. 2.2.7
1. Supports Android 12.
2. A file name is changed when the file is saved.
3. You no longer need permission to save external files on Android 10 or later (changed to save to media.)
4. Several bugs have been fixed.